It was a beautiful day today and Bob wanted to make the most of it. He took a hike at Marion Bear Park. His hike started off innocent enough. But then he found a mushroom. Bob loves mushrooms. He didn't know that wild mushrooms can be dangerous to eat. So, he had a nibble. Next thing he knew, he had stumbled into a critter hole and was hanging on to the edge for dear life! Fortunately for him, his good friend was there to help him out. He grabbed on to the bill of his friends hat and was pulled to safety.